I'm a French-American screenwriter, filmmaker, published author, and actor based in Paris.
I was born in San Francisco and I grew up in France, with artistic parents. I spent most of my life in Paris where I graduated from the acting school "Cours Florent". Over the last 15 years, I've acted in various plays, short films, web-series, TV shows, corporate, and music videos. Being able to show a variety of emotions led me to play the lead in French and American drama/horror films.
I lived in San Francisco from 2011 to 2015, where I took part in plays by Hanoch Levin, Denise Bonal and Pál Békés, directed by Frederic Patto at the "Théâtre du Lycée Français". We also perfomed at the Blush Wine Bar.
I'm the creator, writer, producer, and co-director of Guilt, a crime web-series in which I was the lead. Even though the first season was not fully produced, Guilt won the Empire Award (second prize) in the Television Concept category of the 2015 New York Screenplay Contest. I wrote a pilot episode (60') based on the web-series and I'm currently looking for producers to help me turn the story into a TV mini-series.
I've published three novels in French and I'm writing my 4th novel. I'm also the co-writer and co-producer of So French, a French-American web-series (drama) set in Paris.
To read my interview for Authority Magazine (Dec. 2018), click here.
• Animals - I am a member of the W.W.F.
• Dancing - I like R&B, Pop, Rock, Dubstep, Bollywood, Jazz, and Country.
• Traveling - I went to 17 states, Canada, Ecuador, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Switzerland, Europe...
• American sign language - I'm learning to communicate better with my hard of hearing cousin.
• Teaching French - In the US, I taught private lessons to a hundred people. I stayed friends with some of them.