Rosalie Muller Boiral
I am a published author since 2009, and a screenwriter, script doctor and translator since 2015. I've written short films, medium-length films, feature films, web series, miniseries, as well as bibles. Occasionally, I also like to act on stage and in front of a camera :)
I was born in San Francisco and I grew up in France with artistic parents. I spent most of my life in Paris where I graduated from the acting school "Cours Florent".
Over the last 15 years, I've acted in various plays, short films, web-series, TV shows, corporate, and music videos. Being able to show a variety of emotions led me to play the lead in French and American drama/horror films.
I lived in San Francisco from 2011 to 2015, where I took part in plays by Hanoch Levin, Denise Bonal and Pál Békés, directed by Frederic Patto at the "Théâtre du Lycée Français". We also perfomed at the Blush Wine Bar.
I'm the creator, writer, producer, and co-director of Guilt, a crime web series in which I was the lead. Even though the first season was not fully produced, Guilt won the Empire Award (second prize) in the Television Concept category of the 2015 New York Screenplay Contest.
I lived in New York from 2015 to 2017, where I wrote, produced and starred in my short films (rom com), Feelings, Girlfriends, and Hopes.
I'm the co-writer and co-producer of Alliées, a French-American web series (drama) set in Paris.
I've published five novels in French.
I also write, correct and translate scripts and documents for clients.
To read my interview for Authority Magazine (Dec. 2018), click here.
Do you want to know more?
• I am a mother of a wonderful little girl and two adorable cats.
• I am a member of the W.W.F.
• I love to travel! I went to 17 states, Canada, Ecuador, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Switzerland, Europe...
• I dance whenever I have the chance!
• I started to learn American Sign Language to communicate better with my cousin.
• I love all pasta recipes!
• I gave private French lessons to a hundred people in the United States and I'm still friends with some of them.
• I love to knit!